Sunday, January 4, 2009

Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice

Ingredients:

1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of celery soup
1 can cheddar cheese soup
2 cups uncooked instant rice
1 cup water
1/2 soup can of sherry or white wine
1 pound skinless chicken breasts
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp paprika
1/2 cup diced celery

Optional toppings at serving time:
Parmesan cheese
slightly steamed peas--frozen or fresh

Directions:
Combine soups, rice, water, wine in slow cooker. Add chicken; sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika. Sprinkle celery over chicken. Cover and cook on low, 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.

1 comment:

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Kim this looks just YUMMY Girl..I just love anything I can do in one pot..makes life easier on me..I know I love my crock pot..thanks for coming by...hugs and smiles Gloria